Job Title: Enterprise Data Architect – Public Sector
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary: Candidates can expect a base salary of up to £90,000 in addition to 35 days annual leave + Bank Holidays and 21% Employer Pension Contributions
Our client is a local, Manchester based organization that operates within the Public Sector. They are currently in the midst of a multi-million-pound, complete end to end IT Modernization / Digital Transformation endeavour and are seeking an experienced Enterprise Data Architect to help guide them through the next complex phase of this journey.
Our client are looking for a Northwest based, senior Data professional with a strong background in designing complex architecture for enterprise scale organizations. This person would be responsible for defining and driving our clients present and future data strategy.
Working alongside the Programme Change team, this person will collaborate with specific integration, data analytics and database teams, acting as the primary subject matter expert regarding data modelling methodologies and data processing best practices within the organization.
The successful candidate will be an experienced architecture professional with a strong track record in liaising with senior stakeholders, and comfortable working in complex data environments, modelling data from multiple contrasting sources.
The following skills and experience will be essential for this role:
- Significant Data Architecture experience
- Significant Data Mining and Data Modelling experience
- A proven background in implementing enterprise data management processes and procedures within an enterprise.
- Professional working knowledge of Software engineering best practices, database management systems, relational databases, and web services
- Experience using Data modelling, mapping and profiling tools / services
- Public Cloud adoption / migration experience
What you'll get in return
- Basic salary of up to £90,000 p/year
- Employer pension contribution of 21%
- 35 days annual leave + bank hols
- Hybrid working (Expectation of 2 days in the office in Central Manchester per week)
- · Initial 2 year / 24-month FTC with likelihood to extend
What you need to do now.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for technology and a desire to truly define an enterprises Data strategy, I would love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com for more information or to apply.